Friday, January 1, 2010

Hello Again!!!!!

This is Zora (again) and i just wanted to tell you about a few good actors and actresses you can keep an eye out for, since they are VERY good, at least to me.
Firstly, Meryl Streep is awesome. When she smiles, you automatically have to smile. When she is disappointed, you have to be disappointed. She's pretty amazing. It is very fun to watch her talk in other languages, or in accents, like french, (Julie And Julia) and it is also fun to hear her sing (Mama Mia). I would highly, highly recommend her acting, since she uses an excellent use of expressions, PLUS she uses her tone of voice perfectly, so when she's sad, she really acts sad, and you believe it.
Another actor is Charlie Chaplin. He is dead, and has been for a long time, but he was hilarious in several silent movies, in his time. At one point he really got me interested, so we watched a movie and saw how flexible he was. He was a clown, and he definitely succeeded, because he would crack me up when i was younger.
I will recommend more later, but i have to go! bye!

4 comments:

  1. Hello, Zora! Nice blog! I like the "apps" on your sidebar. I like Meryl Streep too. Charlie Chaplin was pretty neat but I would have liked to hear him talk.... Keep up the journalism/prose and HAPPY NEW YEAR!
    love,saffron

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Saffron! yeah, i totally agree - i wish the silent movies weren't silent! Happy New Year to you, too! say hi to Pritch and ducky and otis!
    xo
    zora

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry-I had a typo in the comment up above. That's really cool that you bought tickets - i hope you had a fantastic time!

    ReplyDelete